As the area’s LEADING independent Generac dealer, we have the expertise to size, install, service, warranty and maintain all of your standby power needs. Let Our Generator Pros Provide You With a No Obligation Quote. We are simply the best choice hands down! Call (440) 942-8449 – Available 24/7, Day or Night
Purchase a automatic generator from June 21- July 21, 2018 and receive a free power washer!
Why Choose Us
- Over 4,500 installations by our team in the last 24 years
- Install generators from 6KW all the way to 750KW
- Our team has combined 69 years experience installing and repairing generators
- Offers FREE, NO OBLIGATION on-site visit
- Years of experience in correctly sizing your new generator
- Offers cellular monitors on all backup systems
- Includes OEM heavy cranking amp battery
- Works with HOA to get approval in developments or Condo
- Obtains electrical permits, License #47539 (Mattingly Bros, On staff)
- Obtains plumbing permits, License #30585 (Kilby Enterprises, On staff)
- Handle prepping site location
- We have 100% customer satisfaction on GENERAC.COM
- Fully digital customer tracking system ensuring your never forgotten and that your kept in constant contact with our service personnel, get text when tech is on his way
- LOWES certified installers for north east Ohio
- Only local dealer certified up to to 250 KW Generac Protector Plus
- Holds DOT license, we are certified to install meter upgrades
- We will size gas load for home or business and work with gas provider
- Use preformed concrete pad on all air-cooled and most liquid-cooled units
- Hires factory-trained Premier level staff & service technicians
- Numerous preventative maintenance agreements at affordable rates
- Service generators from 4KW all the way to 750KW, natural gas and diesel and towable units
- Ranked #1 in the country for cellular utilization
- (A) rating on both ANGIE’S LIST and BBB and Home Advisor
- Ohio’s only member of the GENERAC Dealer Council
- We are the ONLY local Generac Builder Alliance Member in NE Ohio
- Is ranked as a Power Pro Elite Plus from Generac
- Offer 5,7 and 10 year extended warranty’s On air-cooled and liquid cooled units
- 24/7 connection with phones always answered no matter when you call, weather your a customer or not
Your Generator Connection are your leading Generac generator experts in the greater Cleveland, Ohio area. We sell, install & maintain partial home and whole home standby generators to give you and your family piece of mind when it’s needed most. Never be left in the dark especially during times of natural disasters or those pesky periodic brownouts or blackouts.
If you’re a commercial business owner, you know how important it is to keep the power on. Whether you’re a single location coffee shop or a property manager with a 30 story building, we’ve got the best Generac generators available to suit your commercial needs and can accommodate 150kw+ unit sales, installation and maintenance.
Where would the USA be if we didn’t have industrial manufacturing up and running around the clock? Whether you’re a single location manufacturer of stuffed animals or a multi-location industrial giant churning out OEM car parts for the big boys, We provide the best industrial Generac generators available for your specific needs and requirements.
Don’t Be Left In The Dark, Call Today!
Mobile Link / Wifi
Monitor your standby generator via web, email or text.
5-Year Extended Warranty
Get comprehensive coverage on labor and parts
Standby Generator Maintenance
It's not uncommon for a standby generator to have a lifespan that ranges from 2000 to over 15,000 hours. If you think about it, backup generators are typically used as little as 30 hours each year (based on typical 5-15 minute cycles each weak and assuming no outages during the year), but can be used as much as 100-300 hours per year depending on the number of outages. Regardless, your standby generator should have a great lifespan that can last 20-30+ years! However, your generator is no different than the family car. It needs an annual inspection, regular oil changes (annually), battery replacement every 4-6 years, new air filter(s) every 2-5 years, sparkplugs every 2-3 years, etc. Newer units also require firmware updates, regular adjustments and load test regularly. Not maintaining your generator, you are definitely setting yourself up for potential problems. Call to day for offers, and let us Protect Your Power.